What type of Facebook ads should you run? When is the best time to advertise? What image will catch the attention of your audience? How long should your ad be? How much should you spend on advertising?
- If you’re new to advertising with Facebook, it can be a little overwhelming.
- Fortunately, there are many helpful resources out there that can guide you through the process from start to finish.
- Advertising on Facebook has become more and more effective over time for businesses of all sizes.
- It’s a great place to target potential customers in your local area, as well as people who like similar pages and interests outside of your local area.
- With so many options available, these tips will help you get started creating the perfect ads fast.
- Start by selecting the type of image you’d like to use. Facebook has published several studies on what type of images work best for different audiences, so be sure to check these out before you decide on an image type. Next, you’ll want to write your headline.
- This is likely the most important part of your ad since it’s the only thing your audience will see before clicking on your ad. You only have a few seconds to get someone’s attention before they scroll past your ad.
- You’ll want to make sure your headline is catchy, to the point, and represents your business well. Finally, you’ll want to direct your customers where they need to go after clicking on your ad. This is the link they’ll click to be taken to your website.